Powerflex 40 with ethernet option

HAVERI

MY INTENTION IS TO CONTROL POWERFLEX 40 ON ETHERNET. DO I NEED TO CHANGE ANY WIRING ON THE CONTROL TERMINALS ON THE DRIVE OR LEAVE THEM AT FACTORY DEFAULT (i.e. leave the jumper on terminals 1 & 11). I AM GOING TO REMOVE THE HIGH VOLTAGE POWER FROM THE DRIVE WHEN EMERGENCY STOP IS ACTIVATED.

MY INTENTION IS TO CONTROL POWERFLEX 40 ON ETHERNET. DO I NEED TO CHANGE ANY WIRING ON THE CONTROL TERMINALS ON THE DRIVE OR LEAVE THEM AT FACTORY DEFAULT (i.e. leave the jumper on terminals 1 & 11). I AM GOING TO REMOVE THE HIGH VOLTAGE POWER FROM THE DRIVE WHEN EMERGENCY STOP IS ACTIVATED.

No, but you will have to change some of the PF40 Parameters to tell it to be controlled by the 22-COMM-E.

22-COMM-E Manual is 22COMM-UM004B-EN-P

PF40 Manual is 22B-UM001G-EN-E

You can Download them at the AB Literature Library for free.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/public/documents/webassets/browse_category.hcst

Stu....