DVB Sv plc with kepware ex opc server via rs485

zezo

Thanks for this valued information
I’m using converter form usb to rs485 and try to connect delta dvb sv plc to opc server kepserver ex and used the same setting specified at the manual on delta plc site but it read almost zero for all input and output even it 1 and i used the adress in modbustable….
and i can connect the plc to wplsoft via converter rs485 with no problem that mean converter works will as i guess……
Now where is the problem between opc server and plc?
Can any body help me?

Similar Topics

HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
I haven't encountered problems connecting to a PLC through VM Ware but I am with this particular machine. I'm running Windows 7 on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wy we log data in PLC using DLG instruction, when we have option to log data in HMI
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom