Factory Talk Config

AlanSmith

Hi To All (from new member)

Having a problem with RSViewME. Cannot get the FactoryTalk Configuration wizard to run, it just hangs when trying to configure the Local directory. The FactoryTalk diagnostic viewer gives the following message...

Factory Talk Directory Multiplexor Failed to connect to Factory Talk Scope Directory, in “$Local” scope. The connection may be re-established at a later time. I also get the following error code... Error HResult=”0x80042002” Location= “.\ RNADirServerProxy.cpp Line: 7167

This has happened since trying to re-install RSView after a crash. (used to work OK before)

I would appreciate any advice on how to fix this.

Regards Alan

Similar Topics

Hi Friends; I have a red Explanation Mark on Factory Talk Directory in Task Bar. Before Update the windows and installation of AutoCad it works...
Replies
Views
I am trying to enable an external alarm via computer speakers for Factory Talk Network Distributed Edition. I am using Alarm and Events setup. I...
Replies
Views
We have a quad monitor setup with FT SE and we are utilizing a header screen at the top of every display. when we open a new page we abort the...
Replies
Views
Good day colleagues, I have a problem with a plc slc 5 since I export the tags to my factory program to load them into a panel view 1000 plus 6...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom