S7200 wt Maple HMi

fons04

Hi,i try to communicate a siemens s7 200 with a maple hmi silver series 520M. I'm able to communicate with my PC via rs485 port with a usb/ppi cable. I transfert with no problem program on the hmi. I made a cable with maple specs founds on the web to communicate PLC/HMI like that:
Maple PLC
5 return --- 2 ground
1 data- --- 8 A (tx-/rx-)
2 data+ --- 3 B (tx+/rx+)

The hmi would not communicate with the plc (PLC no response)so is that any point in the software step 7 to mention a hmi? I've set the infos on easybuider on system parameter . I've tried the two communication port on the hmi, rs232 and rs485 with no success.
Thanks for you help.

Similar Topics

I have a Maple Systems HMI5100T talking to an S7-200 CPU 226 through a Cp-243-1 Ethernet module. The two systems talk just fine however when I...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I know this is playing in archeologist, but I need to tune a bit some older Kollmorgen/AKD Digifas 7100 servo drive. Any chance of...
Replies
Views
hey guys here first time for me in this awesome forum actually i have S7-200 connected to Winview HMI and HMI project file has lost and broken...
Replies
Views
If a TD200 program was created with the wizard in Microwin does anyone know if the code for the TD200 would be uploaded to micowin when doing a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a S7200 PLC with PC based WinCC Scada. This PC was replaced due HD failure and replace with a back-up PC provided by the contractor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom