your submission could not be processed because the token has expired

Mark Buskell

Any help here using Internet Explorer 8. Every time I go to the forums I get this. I tried clearing my cache, cookies, etc. Logging out. Oh yeah, works fine in Firefox which is where I am typing from.

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.
Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

I started using Chrome a couple of years ago. The only time I use IE is for an internal app at work that refuses to work with any other browser. Chrome has been trouble free for me, and when there is some sort of network weirdness going on, it gives me a sensible error message and points me right at the solution.

Phil will probably know the answer to this. In the meantime, one thought... Is your system clock showing the correct time? Tokens may 'think' they have expired.

I've had my share of issues with IE. I only use Firefox now... (y)

🍻

-Eric

I think the problem is I got my Mac to close to my windows computer yesterday day when I upgraded my Mac to that new Lion operating system. It also could have been those solar flares yesterday.

Have you tried to upgrade... I am sure there is a new IE out (its been over a month :) )

I use Chrome now... it tell'b me when I haved typred wronge and can't spel ;)

Sounds like a browser cache file problem.

Please try:

• log out of the forum.
  • Then clear cache and cookies.
  • Then close browser.
  • Restart browser
  • Visit forum
  • cross your fingers 🤞🏻
  • Create test post in practice area for verification
Let me know if any further issues.

Enjoy,