Unable to Access ODBC Data source

darienpogi

Hello guys!

Good day Everyone!
We have a problem on the FTView Studio DataLog.
I've created two different Bit of Data source (ODBC) which are the 64Bit and 32bit ODBC.(Please see the Image01). Then I configured my Data log component in Data Log Models ( Named "APOTEST" Please see the Image03 ) In the ODBC Data source, Only visible the 32bit Data source in System Data source.(PLease see the Image04)
After configuration done I tried to run the Data Log(APOTEST) in Command Line Using DataLogOn and DataLogOff and the Output/Result Show like this(Please see the Image06).

My Questions are:
1. How to solve the "Unable to Access ODBC Data source"?
2. Is there a problem on the ODBC Data Source 64Bit ?
3. In the selection of Data source, How to view the created 64bit ODBC(Image04)
4. Is there any option to connect the FTView to MS Access?

Other Info's
1. Operating System : Windows 10 Pro ( 64Bit )
2. FactoryTalk View Version10
3. Microsoft Access 2016

Note:
The 1st picture(Image01)
The 2nd picture(Image03)
The 3rd Picture(Image04)
The Last picture(Image06)

Thanks in Advance :)

Image01.JPG

Image03.JPG

Image04.JPG

Image06.JPG

Last edited:
The ODBC data source might be located in your Documents folder. In picture 4 click the "..." next to ODBC Data source, go to File Data Source and next to "Look in:" hit the "..." again to navigate to your Documents folder. It should be in there.

Also make sure you hit the "Create Tables" button in picture 4.

Depending on how you set up the data source you might need to add login information, using windows credentials is the default option though so unless you changed it you shouldn't need to.

Hope that helps!