Weighing systems software

Hello There,

I'm strungling here with our weighing systems. Because we're a certified ISO9000 company we need tracebility. Th firm who installed our weighing system for drums wrote somekind of application so that we get the weighed data into an excel file. The weighing bacthcontroller sends a string and there small application cuts into pieces (tarra, netto, date and time).
To make a long story short, isn't there somekind of software that I can use to do the same thing? Were talking here RS232 connection from the bacthcontroller to the com1 port of the PC. I was thinking of writing a small VB-application.
Has anyone some experience with it?

Rudi

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am trying to connect a A&D EK-6100i Weigher to my Micro 800 PLC and read the current weight. For now I have managed to connect...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have a problem reading weighing data from AND AD4406 with OP-05 RS-232C Relay and Control input using Rockwell PLC Micro820. I already...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need to troubleshoot a Modicon TSX Momentum 170ISP00100 Weighing Module. This hardware was discontinued by Modicon a few years ago. Does...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need to troubleshoot a Modicon Momentum Weighing Module Model 170ISP00100. These modules have been discontinued by Modicon. Does anybody...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to make an weighing system with load cells. Here is what I had understood until now: Load cells: Sensibility often 2mv/V Recommended...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom