exeed dicitionry limit

albarasi

if start project form intouch application coming massege exeeded dictionary limit of 500 tags- exiting ...... how can resolve problem

thanks

Not used Intouch for many years but it sounds like the license you have is only for 500 tags so probably needs upgrading to a larger tag license.
Very often Scada type packages are based on number of tags some examples are 512 , 1024, 8,000, 16,000 32,000 or unlimited.
And are priced accordingly.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a motor that we are sending a RPM Speed Output from 0-100% to the VFD. However, the Motor HP needs to be limited to 6000 HP and the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a quick question. I have been using scripts to change the color of buttons. The reason, I am usually using multiple hmiruntime.tags...
Replies
Views
Good evening all! I hope you folks are doing alright today, as I've got a situation that I believe I've come up with a solution to but I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I'm just started working with GEO SCADA and I need your valuable help. Currently, I'm trying to edit the alarm limits on MIMIC...
Replies
Views
Possible dumb question here, but how does running a motor through a gearbox effect a VFDs ability to limit the torque on the driven load? My gut...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom