Panelbuilder32 to memory card

andy_1983

Hi,

Is it possible to save a project in PB32 as a .PVA application, then save to a memory card and load into a PV550 or PV600?

From some searching it looks like I might be able to:

Format a <2Gb SD card into FAT16 form
Modify a PB32 application, and save as a .PVA file.
Put .PVA file onto SD card
Mount SD card in SD to PCMCIA adapter
Use Panelview 550 or 600 to read from card and load modified application

Anyone know if this will actually work?

I’ve got all the cables and UIC box to do this properly, but trying to work out a way of doing it that doesn’t involve using RSLinx

Thanks

Andy

Many thanks for the info. I’ll pick up a compact flash card etc next week and have a go.

Thanks again
Andy

Similar Topics

Something is wrong with PanelBuilder32 that is installed on my laptop. I’m running version 3.82.01; the latest one, direct from the website. I...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to download a program to a PanelView 1000 terminal (not a PV+), and after it gets done "validating" it pops up an "Out of Memory"...
Replies
Views
Hello guys , im new at plc. i have a few questions hopefully someone can help me out. i extracted from an old panelview550 a pba file and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'll appreciate for your support. I want to know if there is a way to change the text of a label depending of the numeric value of a tag...
Replies
Views
I can't find what laptop I have our PanelBuilder32 application and license on. And Rockwell no longer supports it. Can someone please update 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom