Old RSView32 (.dbf) datalog to Factorytalk ODBC

tokar

Hi,

I have same system connected to 2 PC's running RSView32 SE (old)and another with Factorytalk SE (new). I next few months old one will be retired.
On RSVIew PC there is 10+ years of useful data and I want to transfer it to new SCADA and use it on trends if somebody want to get the "bigger picture". System is running with same components.

Is it possible?

I found some database converters. Can they help?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

What was the last version of RSView32 to use a master disk and what was the last OS it would run on Thanks
Replies
Views
I have one old Ansaldo VFD from 37kW and it have only sign OFF on the display after put it on the 3x400VAC. Is there any idea, how to solve this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking to model old RR relays in PLC. Does anyone have any SPECIFIC examples on how to model a relay such as a polar relay, slow pickup...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
This is admittedly a pretty obscure problem, but maybe someone else has run into it, or at least something similar. For reasons I won't get into...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom