Rockwell Downloads - Error 404 Not Found

Looks like this may have been a bug, but now that I'm in, I see a bigger issue. Did Rockwell really disable access to prior versions of software? I am setting up a new laptop and, for example, I cannot download anything prior to v30 of Studio 5000? (and yes, I'm a toolkit member)

Last edited:
Looks like this may have been a bug, but now that I'm in, I see a bigger issue. Did Rockwell really disable access to prior versions of software? I am setting up a new laptop and, for example, I cannot download anything prior to v30 of Studio 5000? (and yes, I'm a toolkit member)

Whenever I downloaded anything from RA I always kept the download file AND burned a CD/DVD for installation on other PCs. RA servers are not the fastest ....

Whenever I downloaded anything from RA I always kept the download file AND burned a CD/DVD for installation on other PCs. RA servers are not the fastest ....

I keep a bunch of them on my NAS, but there were some I was missing.

I keep a bunch of them on my NAS, but there were some I was missing.

I downloaded every version and also every firmware revision and CPU type.

On my NAS, a 2T USB drive, and CD's J.I.C.

Also, I have a nice folder of KB articles by number and title with any attached files from that article.