Remote Data Monitoring

turbohamad

Hello Experts;
I am working in oil and gas field. We have 8 nos. gas turbines installed at compression station. We want to monitor data at our head office. The control system is as follows,
1. Rockwell PLC with control net and Ethernet modules as well as Modulus module also. See Attached image in which physical chassis drawing is attached.
2. The HMI software is TT4000 from Solar Turbine Inc.

Please guide me how and which modules we needed to monitor the Turbine data at our head office. The High speed internet is available on our site.

Regards.

Please reply experts.
Can anyone share how to use factory talk server and client for data monitoring?
please share links.

Thanks

There is Multiple ways of doing this.
Perhaps the HMI software has data capturing capabilities already? Or the HMI software can write to an SQL database?
And also multiple ways of setting up remote viewing and monitoring, so you'll have to be alot more specific. Your IT counterparts will tell you what's possible or allowed as far as remote connections are concerned

You are basically asking us to design a system for you. You need to hire a systems integrator who can take you needs and design a system around them.

Buy a VPN, like stridelinx or others. You can VNC to your HMI or you can pay for the cloud data logging and then manipulate the data however you see fit after that.