Hello,
i have 315-2pn/db Cpu (315-2EH14-0AB0) V.3.2.16
and to be using with Cp343-5 profibus (343-5FA01-0XE0) V4.0

I guess I did something wrong.

I might have uploaded the wrong SDB files
SDB 1002 1003 in System Data

How can I fix this problem?
Thks for all.

In addition to sigmadeltas suggestion,..
Did you install the U-shaped connector between the CPU and and the CP343-5 ?
And between the CP343-5 and the subsequent modules ?
Did you by chance configure the wrong type of module, i.e. CP342-5 or CP343-1 ?

Response from Siemens call center

Mr. Ufuk,
SDB system data blocks cannot be intervened in any way. You can see the relevant explanation in the appendix. Flashing of all leds of the device means Module fault / system error. The fact that the CP module systematically interrupts a process and the energy fluctuates during the process cause such problems. When the stop led flashes permanently and the stop led flashes, it means start up. If the stop led or run led is constant after this step, communication can be established, otherwise, if all leds of the module are flashing, you cannot configure it because you cannot communicate.
In the attachment, the meanings of the status leds are available in the manual of the product. You can examine.