Help a virgin VM user set one up please...

Would an OEM or retail copy be best?

You can only generally get OEM at the time of buying hardware, there isn't any difference in he OS but the OEM one is probably going to be cheaper, although anybody selling OEM copies on the open market is generally not really following the MS licencing correctly as they are not transferable.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I am a senior engineering student who is about to begin the final stages of his senior design project before graduation. Anyways...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working with cimplicity workbench, I have made changes to the current project from this machine I am using in the past. However when...
Replies
Views
Hello, doing switch from FBD to ST. First task is converting my old work. How do you sum variables? For example, Interlock1, interlocl2 and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I need help with position control using a Veichi AC Servo Drive model SD600A1-T2-2R2. How do I know how many pulses for it to rotary 1...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, i need a help to know the procedure and steps to connect Lenze i700 to PC for parameterize. i tried with lenze easy-starter using LAN...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom