Tia Portal Add Time to Get New Date

Big_Robo

Hi all,

I am having trouble with some programming. I have a system that needs to calculate a date e.g. 60 days from start date but i am having trouble calculating this.

So in a nut shell i press start and it loads in e.g.26.11.2020 as start date, I set end date for e.g. 5 weeks and this then gives me the correct date in 5 weeks time.

How do i achieve this, its been racking my brain for the past few hours.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Im trying to create a level indicator for water Tank i have used the ADD function while the pump is on and level increasing everything works...
Replies
Views
I'm getting stuck again. Operator enters date when calibration was performed. I want to ADD 6 months onto that date - this will be the due date...
Replies
Views
I have a small system controlled by a Siemens S7-1200 PLC. I created a totalizer function block (TIA v17), where I'm counting total revolutions...
Replies
Views
Hi,I want to add a CPU that is not present in the library of TIA portal . Does someone can helpme ? i am using tia v14.
Replies
Views
Hi! I use TIA portal and have two CPU. I have two WinCC Flexible Runtime. Just to have control over my project I want to insert some "dummy" box...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom