Allen-Bradley SLC500 BASIC Module

UPDATE:

I believe the new replacement basic card we purchased is defective. The ACT indicator light continually blinks. This indicates that the card is in the "command" mode. Moving "jumper 4" is suppose to place the card in command or run mode. No matter what we try, we cannot get the card to go into run mode. We are going to RMA the card and wait for a replacement. This way we will have a backup if we experience an issue again.

Similar Topics

HI, I'm currently also trying to get an Allen Bradley SLC500 fixed. Our technician is trying to replace all the Takamisawa JY25H-K-505 relays. So...
Replies
Views
HI, My first post on here, Using SLC500 I have a STRING LEN 30 that I need to convert just the first 2 characters (POS 0 , 1) into an INT. any...
Replies
Views
I have two output cards sitting next to each other in a rack: 1746-OW16 1746-OW16 (Octal) output 13 in the first card triggers a solenoid. When...
Replies
Views
I propose to replace an old pc with the latest HMI from Schneider running Vijeo designer. Firstly, am I correct in thinking that I can use RS500...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, I have been given the task of writing a program for work to count a number of bottles in a moving machine and compare it to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom