Step 7 SCL DB Addressing

Hello all, I have another question for you:

I have a few screens (WinCC Advanced) and those tags were generated from direct PLC tags, now I have re-organized those PLC tags to one structural tag, and created one corresponding tag from HMI for that structural tag. The question is: Is there an easy way to re-connect those HMI objects to the structural tag?

For example: IO field -> Processing value was Gauge.top.HMI.voltage, now change to GaugeTop.voltage

I know it would be a trick, thanks a lot.

Similar Topics

Hi, Can someone translate this for me please, or at least help to explain what the instructions mean? SET SAVE =...
Replies
Views
I have made a small FB in SCL, in this blok i have to transfer to an array in a certan position, but I can't get it to work. It goes as follows...
Replies
Views
Help!! From reading previous threads, I know that the best way to index an array is using SCL. I have the SCL editor, I'm just not sure where to...
Replies
Views
I am logging real numbers into arrays in SCL. I am using these for buffer bit trends in WinCC Flexible. I need to cut some digits out. Some of the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i was trying to make a program in simatic step 7 with which i could with the useing of a switch choose between automatic, manual and step...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom