Siemens S120 Servo parameter to PLC

JDCROCKETT724

I am using an S120 Servo with Telegrams 30,105, and 750. This is all working. The question is how do I get the motor temperature (Parameter r35) to the PLC. I setup a free telegram for 1 word on the hardware of the PLC, but I don't know how to tie r35 in the drive parameters to pass that along to my free telegram. :confused:

I am using portal. I think I found it. I had to tie the r35 motor parameter to p2051. I was confused when I saw the drop down with all the PZD's, but found that my 105 telegram was using the first 10 PZD's and my 750 was using PZD 12. I found from my free telegram configuration on the PLC side in the network configuration that it was assigned to PZD 11. So I tied r35 to PZD 11 in the drive configurations and boom. It worked.