Omron multiple plc upload trouble

StephenC

S
I am working on a machine that has 4 omron plcs connected to each other. The 'master' is a C200HS where as the other 3 are CQM1's. I can upload the program from the c200hs fine and make changes and download without any errors. WHen I go to the CQM1 I plug my rs232 into cipho1 interface and then into the peripheral on the plc, put it into stop/prg and ulpoad the program (after setting dips switch 5 ON to allow it to communicate). It uploads the program and says successful. Now, if I goto verify program it says error in block 31250 (i think). If I make a change to the program and try to download it SYSWIN says no end instruction and aborts the download. Has anyone got any ideas as to why it will not upload the full program? The machine is working fine so I presume the program is complete in thePLC.

thanks for they reply.
The plcs are joined using the lk501 interface on all 4 backplanes. Obviousley im not on site now but if I remember correctly Im sure I tried uploading with that option (double end statement) on and off with the same outcome.

1. How long does it take the program to upload? It sounds as if the END statement is at the limit of memory.
2. Can you post the program? You will have to zip it to post it here.

I have attached the files I uploaded from the plcs. walkerm is from the c200HS, the main plc, and walk4 is what I can get out of the cqm1
the upload from the plc takes approx 30 seconds.

Is there several NOP's at the end of the program after uploading,
if so remove them using offline edit upto the END 01 instruction,
go back online and try verify.
Hope this may help you!

Fred is right. There was ladder below the END statement in both of your programs including multiple NOPs between the first and last END statements. You need to download these modified programs which have the NOPs removed or you are going to wind up with the same problem next time somebody wants to do a verify program.

many thanks fred and jay. Would it be possible to save the above ladders in a format that syswin 3.3 can read? I tried to open them and it says newer version needed? Or failing that is there anywhere I can get a new version from (quickly) online?
If I was to just delete the NOPS myself should that eliminate the problem? Alos if you dont mind, could you explain why it is causing a problem.
once again thanks
Steve

Its ok now, ive downloaded syswin 3.4 and it works ok now. I'll be on site later today so I'll let you know how it went.
:) thanks
Steve