PLC 5: ControlNet % usage

zitam

Hi,

I'm suposed to check how many "free space" there is in ControlNet network.

PLC 5 procesors are connected to Flex I/O inputs/outputs modules (mainly Digital), and I've to know how many new modules can be add to network in case of further upgrades.

I can access network via PCMCIA card and RSNetWorx for ControlNet.

Waiting for reply. Best regrds.

Matt

Open up the RSNetworx for ControlNet file, check the Edits Enabled option.
Under the Toolbar you will see the Network Usage pane where all the information about the network's load is present.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to set up a MSG path between a CLX processor on ControlNet to a PLC-5 processor on DH+ and I cannot figure this out. The first attached...
Replies
Views
Dear all, We are looking into virtualizing an old HMI server (Cimplicity 5.5 on Windows 2000 SP4). The PLC backbone is an ControlLogix system on...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if its possible for a Non-Allen Bradley controller to acquire IO data from a module in an Allen Bradley remote rack (lets say a...
Replies
Views
Migrated a PLC-5 to Logix yesterday. The new Logix communicates via Ethernet but there is still another PLC-5 communicating via ControlNet...
Replies
Views
Yesterday we had a 1336F pop and we don't have one in stock. We've got another one coming but in the meantime we're exploring the option of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom