Connected Components Workbench - ANOTHER Rockwell "Pie in the sky"

BITS N BYTES

Lifetime Supporting Member
Installed and tested this new software for the 800 series "brick" PLC's. What a totally confusing and non-user friendly GUI. Am i missing something here? Any feedback from users would be most appreciated. I find it clunky, slow and NON-intuitive! Hardware cost is very low cost but struggling with the CCW programming software will quickly eat up the extra cost of development. Please share experience god/bad with the 800 series processors and CCW software.

That's the RA answer to the Siemens' TIA platform...:ROFLMAO:
Have you previously worked with Siemens Step7?
Probably not, since I find plenty of "similarities" between the CCW and any late Siemens software platform...Is it just me?!;)