Runtime configuration of simatic hmi wincc explorer made screens & automation system

IdealDan

Runtime configuration of simatic hmi wincc explorer made screens & automation system

Hi Friends,

How do I configure and execute RUNTIME of already made screens in Simatic HMI Wincc explorer on a PC Based HMI Application to run automatically when the PC (ESA XB300 Box) is booted?

I'm familiar with WINCC of TIA Portal where I can configure IP address and Download to Panel, BUT NOW, I'm faced with a PC-BASED HMI with a corrupt Windows. I have formatted the Windows, the .mcp file for the Simatic HMI WinCC Explorer is also available but my challenge is how I can Re-configure the system to run the application on the Industrial PC (ESA XB300 Box) AND such that the application runs automatically when PC is booted.

PLC on ground is S7-400. Please Guys, I seriously need help

Thanks in advance
Regards

I saw this statement in one of the links;

''You need to have simatic net installed and xdb imported and downloaded in station configuration editor.
Also set system parameter for connection in WinCC''
Could some one please tell;
1. Function of Simatic net
2. what xdb file is and how to import it and download in station config editor

friends,
Please, what could cause this server error when trying to activate/Runtime an app in WinCC Explorer?