Modicon

You can assign a %MW address directly to the structure. Then each element gets a sequential address. This can consume a lot of address space though, so i would normally suggest creating new variables for P, I etc with addresses, then use MOV instruction to move them into the appropriate elements of the parameter structure.

Remember that %MW0 = 400001.

You also need to have mixed topological option enabled for the processor.

Similar Topics

Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
When it comes to Modicon PLC with different Engineering software Unity Pro, Machine builder etc... is it possible to upload software from PLC to...
Replies
Views
Hey, i'm getting an error when i try to upload a program from a modicon M258 TM258LF42DT using eithernet. i tried using both SoMachine V4.1 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom