F 114 Fault on a PowerFlex 525 - Have any of you experienced this ?

Good Afternoon ,

We have a somewhat new PowerFlex 525 for an exhaust on a oven. We had a F 114 fault on the drive that shut the whole oven down. Have any of you had this fault ever come up , and if so , what do you think would be the cause. The manual says it could be the control board or grounding .

Thanks so much in advance ,

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I have some new Powerflex 525 Drives - This morning I got a F 114 uC Fault. Sounds like it is an issue with the microprocessor...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a VIPA PLC (CPU 114-6BJ02) that has a SF fault and in STOP. I have never seen one of these PLC's before I got a call to it...
Replies
Views
I am experiencing an intermittent issue with some of our VFD's in a localized area. We have been having F114 microprocessor faults on a few of our...
Replies
Views
hii friends, we do not have a source program of it. Siemens manager 5.5 can not upload its program fully because one db is big enough to stop...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I like to keep all the spare drives the same in the plant. I'm doing a project , but I ordered my drives months ago , and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom