Modicon

You can assign a %MW address directly to the structure. Then each element gets a sequential address. This can consume a lot of address space though, so i would normally suggest creating new variables for P, I etc with addresses, then use MOV instruction to move them into the appropriate elements of the parameter structure.

Remember that %MW0 = 400001.

You also need to have mixed topological option enabled for the processor.

Similar Topics

Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom