Communication between PV1000 and SLC-5/03

Mkamel

In my case I was having panelview900 connected to SLC 5/03 through DH485 using AIC+ Advanced Interface Converter (1761-NET-AIC), an Isolated Link Coupler (1747-AIC), and the PV 900 was replaced by PV1000 and a communication module 2711p-RN6.

T tried to connect the output of the AIC+ directly to my communication module and There was no communication.

Does anyone have ideas about a solution for this problem??

If the communication card is not compatible with the AIC+ and the link coupler please suggest a suitable one.

Hi Mkamel, I have a similar problem, I am trying to connect 2711P-RN6 to SLC5/02, trough DH485 1747-AIC, The Rockwell User Manual has the correct cable to use 17610CBL-AS03 but all this configuration Is functional using FTView 5.10 and firmware panel 5.10 or early. we prepare all configuration same to the information Rockwell manual, But I can't get comm.
Did you get comm in your case?