Flex IO over Devicenet

Abdul03

Hi Guys,

I have a small concern regarding Flex IO 1794-IE12 module. This module is connected over devicenet and communicating with the controllogix5000 L61 controller. I can see that the flex IO module is on the devicenet network. However, I connot able read data from the Flex IO.
One thing I would like to bring to your attention that the OK LED on the FLEX IO is "Blinking Green". I have tried everything I can, but still no use. Any suggestion will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Hi

Have you the flex module in ye scan List and have does the Devicenet card display that it is in run mode.
You could try to disconnect the device net plug on the flex module and see does the device net card display any errors

Donnchadh

Thank you for the reply,

Yes the module appears in the scanlist and I can also see that the devicenet card display Run mode. However, I didn't check what happens when I disconnect the devicenet plug from the flex IO. I will let you know once I try this.

Thank you once again.