Red lion communication with an Eaton RS-485 MPONI

webos

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting a red lion G310 touch screen working with an Eaton MPONI device. I'm able to get the red lion to transmit and receive on the 3 wire system but i'm not able to get any information out of the device. I have the mponi device connected to a MP-3000.

I've setup floating tags going to the address of 404609 and 404719. Both are read only as a #4 holding register word as real.

I've put the watch on a basic page to display the info if any and also added them to the watch list and both are just coming up with dashes as the result.

Similar Topics

I have a graphite HMI and 3 PAX panel meters. I have tried using RLC and Modbus Master drivers, 2 different cables, with and without Comm...
Replies
Views
In the Communications > Network > Protocol 1 - AB Tag Names > PLC10 configuration page there is a Tag Names section (not the same as the separate...
Replies
Views
Hello This is my first post on this forum so I will take this opportunity to say hello to everyone. I'm new to the PLC programming and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anybody have experience setting up communication between Lexium MDrive and Red Lion HMI? I am working on a mini-project to send move...
Replies
Views
Hi. We are currently experiencing slow loading or response time on our Red Lion G310, at about 5-10 seconds delay once we press a button or even...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom