Integrator Business Question

mjrx

I have posted this question on MrPLC in the past but no one responded. My question is, what do you smaller sys. integrators or independent PLC programmers do for liability insurance? I thought this question would invoke alot of response, so I'll try it here. Thanks.

We go to our local insuranse agent and give him money and he finds a company to underwrite our policy... The biggest problem is trying to explain to them what you do in a way that it doesn't sound like a big risk to the insurance companies... If they think your a big risk and you have no track record you will find the price is very high...

John

Similar Topics

Hi guys, would someone please help me to understand and explain what are settings bandwidth and integrator bandwidth do with my servo in...
Replies
Views
For nostalgic reasons does anyone know the model number for the DEC VMS computer that fits into the Pyramid Rack? I could only find the OS tapes...
Replies
Views
I just want to let everyone know I did it! I am now officially an integrator for Turin robots out of China and have made my first sale of 5 of...
Replies
Views
Located in Gainesville, FL. AB 5/02 had a bad day. Fault Light Blinking. My laptop with my AB software took a ****. I need a tech to view, reset...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, does anyone know of any websites or places where I can find a list of systems integrators nationwide or even worldwide. I'll...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom