Micrologix 1200 Help

Doug4329

Have a micrologix 1200 module with 1 1762-IA8 input card and 3 1762-OA8 output cards. The first input card seems to be working fine but the 3 output cards show all contacts energized when nothing should be and the main module has a fault saying that there is a mismatch with module 2 which is the first output card. All connections seem to be fine and output cards seems to be externally okay. I tried switching the first output card with a brand new one and the new one is working fine so now it says mismatch with module 3 which is the next output card. But the last 2 output cards are still showing all contacts energized. What can cause this and is there anyway to fix these output cards?

I would say double check and correct the user program I/O configuration so that the object types match the actual configuration you have. If that doesn't work I've had some good success here!