Help with a 1756-DHRIO Module.

HoldenC

Last week I had my first trouble with out RIO set up. Ive never really dealt with these cards, and it made me question something.

Do the selector switches on the module have to match how you set the card up in RSLogix5000, or does it just use one over the other ?

The selector switches do need to be setup to configure CHA and CHB function, i.e., RIO, DH+ and the baud. The other switches will set the node address the module will assume on the RIO network. Then you will add your ASB modules or whatever your communicating to in the I/O based on Rack size and Baud. You may some luck over here with this too.

Similar Topics

Dear Sir, I am never work on DHRIO network please help me how will be the massaging for attached configure network. Thanking you. Regards , souvik
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the procedure of sending a DH+ message from a control logix processor? The following is the areas where the data must pass...
Replies
Views
Guys, please help me with this urgently. We have Logic 5575 installed in hot n standby setup. For some reason, the primary now cannot sync with...
Replies
Views
We upgraded a machine which had 1756-L62 Ver 15 to 1756-L82E running version 32. Every once in a while the processor faults with Type 01 Code 61...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I am having some issues wiring 3 Proportional valves. I am connecting the valve position reference to a 1756-OF8 AB card in a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom