FX1-48MR stopped during power cycle

Edwinsky

Hello.
I've just purchased a used Mitsubishi PLC FX1-48MR from a surplus store. During testing I've noticed that when power was cycled, PLC goes back to STOP. I cant find a RUN/STOP switch on it. Is there hidden inside? I can only run it on sofware. Is it defective or I have to do something? There is no error. I have previous experiences on FXon/FXos & FX2n, first time to encounter FX1. Please help.

Anybody knows where can i download manual for this PLC?

Thank you.

Edwin

On this model the RUN condition is from an INPUT. You will find it near the AC power connection terminal... look closer it says RUN :)

Go HERE to download any Mitsubishi manual you need.

In the pull-down, select "Industrial Automation". The remaining selections you can probably figure out.

🍻

-Eric