memory module in slc 5/3

realolman

I have a slc 5/03 to which I want to down load a new program.

It has a memory module.

How do I make sure I get the program I want in both the memory module and the processor.

Download the program and then go online. While still in program mode, goto Comms, EEProm, Store to EEProm. Sometimes, you may get "kicked offline" while the SLC writes to the memory card.

Also, look at the Processor Ststus Mem Module tab and make sure you have the appropriate bits set if you want to utilize the memory card automatically.

Paul

Similar Topics

Hello all, fairly new technician and first post on here but wanted some feedback and a better understanding of memory module and a fault I had on...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have installed the above memory modules in two slc 5/05 plcs at work but two of the same plcs will no let me store the program to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have installed the above memory modules in two slc 5/05 plcs at work but two of the same plcs will no let me store the program to the...
Replies
Views
Hi there One of our sites took a lightning strike last week which somehow removed\corrupted the user program in an SLC 5\05. After reloading...
Replies
Views
The DTAM Micro display provided a menu where the commands could be given to read or write the memory module in the PLC. Do the Panelview displays...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom