Mirroring RSView32 Web Server

PCTDavis

Continuation of preivous post "RSView 32 Web Serving"

I obtained documentation on how RSView32 Web Server is able to broadcast a running RSView32 file accross the web. What is being done is that RSView32 has code, which can only be implemented with RSView32 Web Server installed, that when a page is opened it enables webserving capabilities of the screen. Then when ever a request is made it takes a snapshot of the screen (.gfx file) and creates a .jpg file that can be displayed across the network in a browser window. I was wondering if anyone would know how to mirror this process using another application? The reason for this is that we would like to use the Linix based Apache server to web serve our application versus the Microsoft based server used in RSView32 Web Server. Any help appreciated.
Thanks