Short sellers - Cut your losses before the year end

$82 Billions market cap today! Almost as big as GM & Ford combine.

Shocking?

Exuberant?

I was totally shocked. Who would have thought that they could build a car assembly plant in less than a year.
It would have taken GM atleast 3-5 years to accomplish such task for sure.

The Mad Money host was even more exuberant, he think with its growth TSLA can surpass that.
It was the same surreal feeling when Coke & Pepsi surpassed US Steel, GM and Ford back then.

Who really cares, I dont... Whatever... Move on...

Similar Topics

Hi group! Repeatedly found answers to some questions in the PLC's programming world, now I decided to ask the question directly) Now I am...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm looking for some insight into what the SHORT instruction does. The help file wasn't very useful, as I found the explanation to be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use Allen Bradleys 194e serie as load switch for my cabinets. The technical data confuses me, it says: On the general data it says...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I just recently did a project with several PowerFlex 525 drives. I just recently started getting a F 73 Fault ( EN Net Loss...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a little bit confused on how understand the short-circuit ratings on some components in my cabinet and hoping for some advise. I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom