Point IO Safety

DannyD303

Good morning all,

I have Point IO Safety module that isn't turning on my outputs. In the code the coils are energized and the module is configured for safety and active but yet still no voltage at the card. One of the outputs is active but the other 3 are not.

Any ideas on what to look at would be helpful and just an fyi, I am using the same cards on other location for the same machine, configured the same and they work. I might be missing something simple but again, any ideas are welcome.

If there is a Sub Routine is there a RET function? Is there an MCR function? Iv'e been tripped up on both trying to trouble shoot.

Did you remember to configure the outputs in the module? That is usually my most common problem when this happens.

Go to module properties then the Output configuration tab and set the point mode.

Good advice, you need to also active the outputs in the card properties.