Motorola ACE1000 CPU Indication LEDs

Hello there!

first of all: Happy new year!!

I was wondering if you can help me find out what's the meaning of a Motorola's ACE1000 CPU indication LEDs.

you would say: you can find that in the manual. And yes, there is a very complete information.

The things gets interesting when the blinking that's going on in the Indication LEDs is nowhere to find in the manual.

The LED I'm interested in is the Power LED which is fast blinking red every 1 second, and as you can see in the attached picture on this thread it doesn't mention any fast blinking red.

Help :c

I already downloaded the program application and the site configurations. I can perfom a succesfull Error Logger.

Capture.PNG