Ignition Edge on Beckhoff CX5100 controller

LadderLogic

Has anyone tried to install and run Ignition Edge on a Beckhoff CX5100 series controller w/ 64-bit Windows 10? On paper it looks like no problem (enough CPU power, RAM and storage) but are there any stumbling blocks? How about running an instance of KEPServer on the same controller to communicate with a third-party PLC? Are there any negative effects on TwinCAT (I/O and safety) running there?

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

We have had tons of issues sourcing replacement Panelview units, and the cost is getting worse by the year. We are looking at moving to use the...
Replies
Views
Looks like I'll get a nice Winter machine programming project for one of my customers. I'm seriously looking at learning Ignition Edge for the...
Replies
Views
Anybody know a solution to getting ignition edge to read data from a OPC DA server so that it can then transmit as MQTT (sparkplug_b) Ignition...
Replies
Views
I have a customer specifying we use Ignition Edge. I know they are very good at letting you demo their software but I can't figure out what to...
Replies
Views
I find Ignition very interesting, but unfortunately it is price-wise out of my league. For comparison, I have small machines for which I use WinCC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom