SCADA Citect - Exporting/Importing Equipment type

Tim.K

Hi, all

I am trying to Export one of my equipment type and import it into different project.
What I essentially tried was to go into the project folder then copy and paste the equipment type XML file.
Copying and Pasting XML file does not seem to work because under equipment editor, the equipment type I copied and pasted did not show up.

Does anyone know how to properly export and import equipment type that will contain all the setting and items?

Thank you in advance!

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am working on reports in Vijeo Citect V7.40. I want to generate a report whenever I press the button. I am able to generate it...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
I am new to Citect SCADA and I am building the graphics for a page that will contain the control of a plant by a Kingfisher RTU. The project I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I aim to use Aveva Plant SCADA 2020 to read and write data from/to Omron CJ2M CPU35 PLC using OMFINS protocol. However I have Bad Data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom