cables for simatic ti 305

godfather

Could someone help me get the proper communication cables for a siemens simatic 305 with a dl340 cpu . im a 30 plus year electrician and very little experience with programming but I have the ability to use them to troubleshoot. our programmer is no longer with us so im in a spot.. Thank you guys in advanced.

This unit started life as a Koyo Kostac in the early 1980s. It was them marketed as the General Electric Series One. After that it became a Texas Instruments TI300 series. Siemens absorbed TI so it then became Siemens Simatic 305.

It is still available from Automation Direct and the software and interface cables are available from them.

www.automationdirect.com

Last edited:
Could someone help me get the proper communication cables for a siemens simatic 305 with a dl340 cpu . im a 30 plus year electrician and very little experience with programming but I have the ability to use them to troubleshoot. our programmer is no longer with us so im in a spot.. Thank you guys in advanced.
DirectSoft 5 from Automation Direct works with your hardware.
Check out their web site in order to find the right cable, not sure if they still sell them.
I've worked on a couple of those years back.
Hope this helps.