RsLogix5000 : Stop polling an equipment

pierrer

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a new equipment (Thermal camera : Flir AX8) and there seems to be some matching problem between the two. When i need to restart the camera (when she is read by a PLC), it seems like the PLC is sending data to the camera and she's not having good reading.

However, if i unplug my PLC and restart the camera, the readings coming from the camera seems just fine.

So my question is: Is there a way to interrupt a plc running RsLogix5000 to try to poll an equipment in particular? My objective would be to detect an error x (example: the camera lost his ability to read the temperature) coming from the camera, then i would stop the PLC from polling the camera to restart the camera and then restart the polling of data from the camera after a certain amount of time.

Is there someone that had to do something like this before? Let me know if you already have pull off something like this or if you need any more details regarding my problem.

Thanks in advance.