Radio Connection Status in Wonderware Intouch

Vaitheeswaran

Hello Guys,
I am using Ruckus P300 Root and Non Root bridge. I need to show the connection status and the signal strength in wonderware Intouch as graphically. I came to know this can be done by SNMP OI Server(Refer the attachment in the link:
https://www.logic-control.com/datas...vity/OI Servers/SNMP OI Server User Guide.pdf i couldn't attach the file since its too large).

They told how to interface with the bridge in that document. I need to know what will be the protocol and what will be the datatype of the connection status and signal strength? Please help me through this :unsure::confused:

Similar Topics

Please any body help me how to connect a DATALINK radio modem SRM6330 to Allen Bradley Controller 1756-L71 using Ethernet link between the two? Thanks
Replies
Views
Gentleman: Could you please let us know if we need a Software Driver in order to modify a ladder logic program in a remote DirectLogic 205 PLC...
Replies
Views
I am drawing a complete blank this morning looking for a unicorn. I would like to install a device at a remote site that will gather the data...
Replies
Views
I'm installing a SCADA system that consist of reading data at a Wastewater Treatment Plant, Elevated water tank and 3 lift stations. My master...
Replies
Views
I would like to request everyone's help so i can enjoy the holiday seasons. Our PLC for our Ship Unloader (Allen Bradley) suddenly lost all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom