Clicksoftware Installation Help

Meyers Mills

Hi
I need help in installing Do more plc programming software : Clicksoftware_250. I have already downloaded the file, it is inside my download folder. How do I proceed to install the clicksoftware_v250 on my laptop?
I have never installed software before...
Thanks

Last edited:
Clicksoftware _250 is different from Do more PLC programming software? I thought that was the Do more PLC simulation software. I have already installed the click PLC programming software though.

Bernie you are right, I downloaded Click not Do More. I have successfully installed it and it's very easy to use. Next, I will download Do More software for further practice.
Sorry for mix up, I am a beginner still learning.

Thanks for support

Do More Design Software is Fantastic!

Hi
Managed to download Do More free design software it is simply out of this world. The inbuilt videos are very helpful and straight to the point and it's free. I will recommend Do More PLCs etc.