factoryytalk se export tag by screen

mrgees100peas

Hi,

Is there a way to export tags being used in factorytalk se where its sorted by screen. for example:

screen1/button1/OnBTN
screen1/button2/OffBtn
screen2/textfield/maxheight

The thing is that we have to review a design of an hmi and compare it to the old one and it seems very painful to click down on every item of every screen to match them. The export function does exports all the tags but you can't match them nicely to each screen and sub item.

it seems very painful to click down on every item of every screen to match them. The export function does exports all the tags but you can't match them nicely to each screen and sub item.

Is there an XML or JSON export option? .L5X is an XML-based export format for RSLogix.

From there, one could write a (possibly) straightforward script import and compare the XML structures from before and after.