SLC 5/04 changed battery now i get fault on plc and can't go online

BrockSamson

I replaced the battery on old SLC 5/04. It should have had a 30 minute charge in the capacitor when i changed it.

Now when i started it back up, the fault light is illuminated on the card and I cannot connect in RSLogix.

The error it gives is "DiagnosticStatus Failed 0x4".

The device is showing up in RSLinx and it is showing packets sent and received if that means anything.

I was just connected to the PLC the other day and it worked fine. I am using a DH+ to a PCMCIA card in my computer.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ControlLogix redundant controller being set up. The program reads a value from a remote site which hosts a SLC PLC. Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to read/write to an SLC5 with a ControlLogix L71 V35 plc that fails. The exact same code works on an L82S with V32. Is there a known...
Replies
Views
I'm ashamed to admit this but I've never had to replace a battery in a SLC. Some how been able to skip that task in all my years. So yesterday...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom