Wonderware Graphic error

dbmtaylor

Wondering if any one can help me
I am using ArchestrA 2014 R2 and the local support tells me there is nothing wrong with this version.

I have insert a graphic into an object and use in the application, on the GRPlatform every thing is fine, I can then deploy to a ViewEngine and all can be working, until I make a change to the application and then redeploy and then some of my previous graphics come up with a white box with the text Graphic is not embedded nor included in application.

Like I said it was working until I redeploy and at a losso_O

If any one is interested found the problem,
My right clicking on the Application in ArchestrA and then by clicking,
Associate ArchestrA Graphics then you can deploy with graphics and so far they haven't disappeared

I'm having the same problem. I tried this solution but it didn't help. Anyone else dealt with this before? Thanks in advance.

Update:
I was getting this issue when trying to copy graphics from one application to another. The two applications were in separate galaxies. Some of the graphics worked ok, some didn't. I had to put both applications in the same galaxy. This resolved the issue.

Update:
I was getting this issue when trying to copy graphics from one application to another. The two applications were in separate galaxies. Some of the graphics worked ok, some didn't. I had to put both applications in the same galaxy. This resolved the issue.

Correct...