Factory Talk View SE Network

ppb1487

Had a question about Factory Talk View SE Network
I am using FTVSE version CPR9 SR3
Been making local applications for a while but need to change one application to network so that it can support multiple clients
Now after migrating the project from local to network, I made the runtime client (just 1 for now) and ran it.
Surprisingly it was too slow. I mean astonishingly slow!! It took about 8-12 seconds for the application to change a page!
I am sure FTVSE Network edition isnt this slow. Am I doing something wrong here or what I'm not sure. The application only has about 15 displays.
Need your expert opinion on this.

Thanks in advance

Please help us with the following info:
server info (ram, operational system, etc), data communication switch, client info (operational system, ram, etc).
Are you using windows server client or windows workgroup.