Down conversion help needed

Pierre

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

I have some equipment that I will possibly re-install in the future and the programs are in a version newer than the software I have on my laptop.

I have RSLogix 5000 V11.11.00 on an old laptop and God knows which version these apps are made with. I only get a message telling me there where made with a newer version.

Could somebody open and save them in a version I could read... I want to have a look at what info I have in them. I could send the files directly, pm me if you can help.

Thanks,

please zip the program and attach the file.

two things.
#1 if your plc code is not the same as your program file, the conversion will not reflect what's in the plc.
#2 some later revisions of code may not be able to be converted to your revision.

regards,
james