Siemens Profibus To Micromaster 440

We have Siemens Micromaster440 6SE6440-2UD33-0EA1 With firmware 2.08 installed in our Textile machine. Before few weeks ago, our micromaster 440 was out of order and we installed new micromaster440 6SE6440-2UD33-0EA1 with firmware 2.11 inverter to machine. we have to take all paramters from our defective micromaster. when we try to transfer our paramters to new inverter, Message appear that "firmware version not match" we change firmware setting from drive monitor and download paramters to new drive. It was sussfully downloaded. when we start tha machine with the speed of 5meter, But the motor speed goes to 9 while all other motors run in 5rpm. Our PLC communication with inverter based on analog refrence of 0-10V.
We are in big trouble to solve this problem, if we decrease p2000 then speed match with our chain motors but when we increase the speed then our dancers and other motors speed not match.
Please send me information to solve this problem.

1. Yes, speed setpoint is an analog input which is connected directly to PLC analog output.
2. Yes, dancer give analog input directily to analog input module.