Read / Write between Control Logix and Mitsubishi Q Series

LSPort

Is it possible to use a MSG Block in a Compact Logix processor to pull data from a Mitsubishi Q series ? Or do i need to employ some kind of secondary translation software.
Both Devices are in the same Network Domain.
Thanks in Advance

I would take a look at the Red Lion DataStation Plus. It will allow you to transfer data between Rockwell and Mitsubishi pretty easily.

+1 for the Red Lion. That's basically it's sole reason for existing, and it does it well.

Advanced HMI is definitely an option, and it's free, but I personally don't like relying on a PC or a SCADA system to handle data transfer between PLC's. A PC running an application is just not on the same level as a purpose-built piece of hardware that has no other purpose in life, when it comes to reliability and ease of use.